Almonds are rich in vitamin E, manganese, magnesium, biotin, phosphorus, fiber, omega 3 fatty acids and omega 6 fatty acids. They are considered to be king of nuts, as they are loved and eaten, by one and the tastes super good, as compared to other nuts. Almonds are all the same, but there are any differences between the soaked and raw one, the answer is yes. There are some differences and extra health benefits
How to soak almonds?z
- Take a cup of water and drop 4-5 almonds
- Soak overnight
- Next day morning , drain the water
- peel off almonds and eat then on empty stomach
- Change can be seen within one week
Benefits of soaked almonds
- Soaked almonds are easy to digest as compared to raw almonds. Water gets locked in the almonds and becomes easily digestible.
Releases toxins easily:
- The brown layer in Raw almonds contains Tannin and does not allow to lock moisture in the skin and inhibits certain enzymes to release. When the almonds are soaked and brown layer is removed, it allows to release phytic acid and decomposes its gluten content, which aids for fat digestion and weight loss in the body
Younger looking skin :
- Soaked almonds doubles the amount of vitamin E and removes toxins, skin free radicals from the body and prevents wrinkles, giving younger looking skin
Absorbs more nutrients :
- The brown layer inhibits release of nutrients, once you eat soaked almonds, the nut releases all the required nutrients to the body.
Aids for weight loss:
- Soaked almond contains monounsaturated fats, which keeps your stomach full, satisfies your hunger and thus aids in weight loss.
- Soaked almond contains vitamin B17 and Flavonoid, which suppresses tumour growth and thus prevents cancer
Controls high blood pressure:
- Soaked almond controls high blood pressure. Almonds increases the amount of alpha tocopherol in the blood, it is the compound which is responsible in maintaining blood pressure. It also contains potassium and magnesium, which keeps a check on blood pressure
Keeps heart healthy:
- Soaked almonds helps in increasing high density lipoproteins HDL(good cholesterol) and lowers low density lipoproteins LDL (bad cholesterol). It contains magnesium which prevents heart attack.
Good during pregnancy:
- Soaked almonds contain Folic acid, which is prescribed to pregnant woman and babies. Folic acid avoids natural birth defects in the new born.
Improves brain functioning:
- 5-6 soaked almonds contains brain tonic which aids for sharp memory, proper functioning of central nervous system and prevents Alzheimer’s
- Soaked almonds contain insoluble fibres, which frees the bowel movements and hence works on the constipation.
Take at least 4-5 soaked almonds every day, in order to have a healthy and beautiful life.