The most important part of human body is the Heart. One lives when heart is properly functioning. What happens if this heart gets disturbed. In the recent times we have seen many heart diseases, people are suffering from, the one among is Heart attack.
What is heart attack?
When the artery does not receive or send enough blood supply, to the heart muscle due to blood clot. Heart attack or myocardial infarction is the underlying diseases, which outbursts after several months or days. Heart attacks suddenly strokes which lasts from seconds to 10 min. (Read: Indications of Kidney Improper functions)
- Woman gets the attack over the age of 55 and man over 45.
What are the causes for heart attack?
- overweight or obesity
- Mental stress
- blood clots in body
- Heavy smoker
The dangerous Symptoms that are overlooked
- severe chest pain :Some get regressive chest pain and some feel like elephant is standing on the chest. Some feel the heaviness, while some feel tight or squeezed out, pinching or burning. Chest pain occurs from back to the neck to the front of the chest feeling heavy and painful, because heart might not be enough oxygen. This will long for just a few minutes, but should not be overlooked.
- Stomach pain, indigestion or vomiting : Major cases have seen that before heart attack, one will vomit seriously. This may be due to indigestion,but nausea with burping, heaviness and it is mostly seen in women. If it is repeated quite often, then it’s better to approach cardiologist (Read: Remedies for Constipation)
- Arm pain: reportedly it is seen that many of them have experienced, left arm pain starting from shoulder to arm to wrist and fingers. In some cases both the arms feel the pain, but left one is more tilted and is a symptom for heart attack (Read: Remedies For Back Pain)
- Jaw pain or throat pain : Jaw pain is not related to heart pain, but when the heart attacks, it attacks at the back spreading to the arms, neck, at the centre of the chest, jaw, throat and head. The muscle strain during this pain and feels jaw and throat pain
- Extreme sweating : Extremely sweating in cold winter is the indication of heart stroke. Just consult doctor, if it exceeds. It is often seen that heart attack is associated with sweating.
- Snoring: snoring can be one of the symptoms for heart attack. Loud snores without snooze, is a symptom of sleep apnea. If this adverse, man stops breathing, but still sleeping, this pressurises heart and result in heart attack. (Read : Remedies for Sleep Talk)
- Feeling tired or lightheaded: Feeling lightheaded, or low, is clear indication of heart attack. Some of them panic and some faint as well, blood pressure decreases slowly, as the heart does not pumps blood that steadily and feels shorter breath.
- Shorter breath: One feel shortness of breath when heart gets attacked, as heart does not pump regularly as it does
- Heartbeat: irregular heartbeat when you stay calm is also an indication of heart attack. Taking too much intake of alcohol, tobacco, not enough sleep, over excited can make heart panic.
What to do when you get heart attack?
- Stop nearby
- Take the medicine
- Call doctor or ambulance immediately
- Urge for help nearby
Whom to approach?
- Approach a cardiologist, have regular check ups.
How to prevent heart attacks?
- Quit smoking and stop drinking alcohol
- Eat lots of leafy veggies and veggies
- Have fruits like pomegranates, apples, anjeer, etc., it increases and generates blood supply in the body
- Go out for morning walks and choose for yoga
- Cut out the red meat, prawns from your diet
- Check your cholesterol level, weight, sugar and blood pressure levels once in a month
- Consult doctor for emergency medication.
- Do not get tensed or get panic. Stay calm and feel relaxed
Bottom line :
Every 4 out of 10 men are suffering from heart attack. This is the most panicking disease which every one is suffering. Prevention is better than cure, so consult your cardiologist, before it becomes a major problem.