It’s rainy season, with rainy season comes the dreadful diseases and our special guest at home i.e.’ mosquitoes. Mosquitoes are the one who come but does not go. if leaving the house, then they would certainly bite us and leave. How painful and awkward it looks the red mosquito bites, which are itchy too. When mosquitoes bite, they pull out the compound substance, which is anti-blood clotting and forms a big bump. Due to mosquito bite we suffer from the dangerous diseases like malaria, dengue, which leads to death also. When the mosquito bites, rather than the bump, the way we scratch on our skin and marks made on the skin are more visible.
Are there any remedies, to get rid of these mosquito bite and scratch?
Well, now these there are many mosquito coils, mosquito repellents, creams are available in the market, through which mosquitoes can be avoided to the greater extent. But some of them have become resistant to these coils and starts biting. (Read : How to remove skin pigmentation)
Precautions of preventing mosquitoes
- Keep your surroundings clean and neat
- Remove the water from the pits if its stored for more than 3 days
- Close the door and windows of the house in the evenings
- Cover the doors and windows with mesh.
- Try to cover your skin, so that the risk of biting is less
- Apply odomos or any other cream that protects from mosquitoes
Here are few home remedies, which removes former mosquito bites
- Wash the affected area, with soap ASAP
- Apply ice or ice pack for the instant relief.
Potato peels :
Potato peels r skin which is used for many skin problems also deals with mosquito bites. Potato contains Potassium and Vitamin C which removes the scars, spots or bumps easily. (Read: Remedies for removing Dark inner thighs)
- Take the potato peel.
- Wash it thoroughly.
- Now rub the peel on the mosquito bites.
- it soothes the skin and removes the scars easily.
lemon juice :
Lemon is the rich source of vitamin C and works perfectly for skin. lemon is treated on any type of skin condition.
- Take half of the lemon
- Squeeze it and extract the juice in the bowl
- Take cotton ball and dip it in the juice
- Now slowly rub the cotton of lemon on the mark
- It works effectively and mark goes off. (Read: Lemon water with turmeric)
Garlic contains anti-bacterial properties, which removes skin diseases and makes skin glowing.
- Take a garlic and peel off
- cut a small piece of garlic
- Now slowly rub the piece of garlic on the affected area
- Leave it for 10 mins, because, he gives burning feeling.
- Do it twice a day, until the mark gets rid off.
Aloe vera gel :
Aloe vera the king of medicinal plants is a great heeler for treating scars. The gel of aloevera works effectively and bumps goes off instantly
- Firstly wash the affected area.
- Now take aloe vera and extract the gel
- Rub the gel on the scars and result is seen thoroughly
Honey is even applied to the burnt skin, then what about the bumps and scars left out after mosquito bites. Honey contains soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, which calms down the skin cells and vanish scars instantly
- Take few drops of honey
- Gently rub on the affected area
- Leave it until it dries up
- Wash off
- The result will be clear
Banana peel :
Not only banana but also banana peels also works on the skin. (Read : Why to avoid banana with milk)
- Take a banana peel
- Rub on the skin and leave for 20 mins
- Wash off
- Repeat this process, until the results are clear
Bottom line :
Mosquitoes how much precautions we take, it bites. We have to take extra care and precaution to remove the scars and bumps on the skin.