Ask any expert about essentials for your hair, and hair serums will definitely be on their list. After all, hair serum is the kind of product that comes nearest to solving all your hair problems.
From adding shine and repairing split ends to nourishing brittle strands and fighting frizz., the benefits of hair serums are many. But so are the brands. As a buyer, it might become a little hard for you to select the best hair serum. But worry not as we are here to help you sail the boat. Today, we are going to share with you a list of the top hair serums made by brands like Mamaearth.
Along with picking the best hair serums, we are also going to talk about why these hair serums deserve to be on the list. But before jumping into all of that, let’s take a brief look at why hair serum is an irreplaceable product of your beauty routine.
Benefits Of Using Hair Serums
Most people who have never experienced the benefits of hair serums often ask this question: “I already use hair shampoo, hair conditioner, and hair oil, why do I need hair serum?” That’s a legit question!
At first, it seems like other basic hair care products are enough. But if you dig a little deeper, you will find the following unmatchable benefits of using a serum:
- Damaged and weak hair often gets frizzy. A serum can control frizz by adding weight to your hair. But unlike hair oils, serums do not make your hair look greasy.
- Hair serums add shine to your hair by reflecting lighter. So, even if nothing is changed in your hair, it will look shinier and glossier.
- Hair serums make a protective coating around your hair. This way, they protect your hair from external damaging factors like chemical processing, heat damage, environmental stress, mechanical stress, and so on.
In a nutshell, a hair serum is like the Swiss Army Knife (only gentle) of your beauty routine.
Top Hair Serums For Smooth & Silky Hair
Just knowing about the benefits of hair serums is not enough. You also have to pick the best serum out of many options and use it regularly on your hair. While we can’t help you with the latter part, we can suggest to you the top natural hair serums. Take a look!
1.Onion Scalp Serum with Onion and Niacinamide
This serum has become a darling of haircare lovers in a short time. It goes deep into the scalp and treats the root cause of the problem instead of giving you quick fixes. Its list of hair-friendly benefits includes preventing breakage, treating split-ends and thinning, and strengthening hair.
Mamaearth Onion Scalp Serum contains the following ingredients that make it work like charm:
- Red Onion: Juice of red onion contains a good number of antioxidants and sulfur. Thanks to this content, red onion can eliminate dandruff from your scalp and boost hair growth.
- Niacinamide: Even a small amount of niacinamide can boost the absorption of nutrition and stimulate blood circulation in your scalp. It also helps in getting the natural hair texture back by building a protein called Keratin.
- Pea Sprouts: It is a little-known fact that pea sprouts can also be used to strengthen your hair. They provide nutrition to hair follicles and have antioxidant properties. Both of these factors revitalize and strengthen your hair from root to tip.
- Aloe Vera Juice: The juice heals and conditions damaged and excessive dry hair. Along with that, Aloe vera juice also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that keep dandruff at bay.
2.Rice Wonder Water With Rice Water & Keratin
Patience is key when it comes to hair care. Just like the growth of hair, sometimes, it takes months to solve a hair problem. But rarely you stumble upon a product that quickly fixes your problem without doing any damage to your hair. Mamaearth Rice Wonder Water With Rice Water and Keratin is one such product.
This serum detangles hair in 7 seconds! Here are the natural ingredients that give these magical results:
- Fermented Rice Water: For centuries, East Asians have been using Fermented Rice Water for various purposes. This water is used to provide nutrition to your hair follicles and scalp. Fermented rice water contains amino acids, minerals, and vitamins. Along with strengthening hair, this water also adds elasticity to your hair.
- Keratin: It is the protein that makes your hair, nails, and the outer layer of your skin. By providing you keratin, this serum replenishes hair and conditions the strands. If there is only one protein that you can provide to your hair, it has to be keratin.
- Castor Oil: Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids are known to lock in the moisture in your hair strands. And castor oil contains a good amount of both of these fatty acids.
3.Onion Hair Serum with Onion and Biotin
If your goals are to get strong and frizz-free hair, Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Serum with Onion and Biotin can be a good choice. This hair serum is dermatologically tested and contains zero toxic chemicals. This makes the hair serum already two steps ahead of regular hair serums. Here is a list of its ingredients that make the serum even better than other serums:
- Onion Seed Extract: A number of essential oils are present in onion seed extract. When applied regularly, these oils keep your hair shiny.
- Biotin: This is a form of Vitamin B that makes your hair strong and thick.
- Olive Oil: If you have got an itchy scalp, olive oil will treat while nourishing and moisturizing your hair.
- D-Panthenol: Also called Vitamin B5, it moisturizes your hair and smoothens the hair shaft.
The Best One
All these hair serums offered by Mamaearth are ideal for all hair types. If you want to select one of these hair serums, select the one that specializes in solving your hair problem. That said, the secret to getting smooth and silky hair is using the hair serum consistently. Pair it up with the right shampoo and condition, and you will experience the magic soon. You can visit the Mamaearth website to explore their whole hair care range.