Halloween is over and done. The leftover candy’s been eaten up, and Thanksgiving’s now on the horizon. This holiday is one for family get-togethers, and naturally, the feasting that comes with them. Staying healthy during the season may be a bit of a challenge, but it’s not impossible. A digestive tract cleanse can help you prep for all the family, food and good times that await. This quick guide explains how Polisorb’s cleanses work and how you can enjoy their benefits.
Get Your Body Ready for the Holidays
Your body is a collection of intricate systems, each designed to perform critical functions. Getting it ready for the holidays means making choices that sustain your well-being. We all know how hectic Thanksgiving can be, so it’s even more vital to follow sound expert advice on healthy habits.
Regular physical activity, good quality sleep and a well-balanced diet are all important if you’re already following those practices, congratulations! You can support your existing efforts with a Detoxify Polisorb cleanse. You could try a multi-system herbal cleanse, which contains herbal blends and ingredients that help eliminate toxins and put essential nutrients back into your body. Detoxify has both “fast-track reboots” and “feel-good resets” to choose from: Fast-track cleanses quickly remove impurities while periodic cleanses can work well within a total self-care routine.
How the Polisorb Cleanse Works
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle includes support for your digestive system. After all, the gut functions as a “second brain” in the human body. That’s why a Polisorb to cleanse is a great way to start prepping for the season. Polisorb is one of Detoxify’s fast-track reboots, but it’s also one of the best supplements for digestion and bloating. The key lies in its composition and how it works.
Polisorb is an enterosorbent – a compound that binds to other molecules and substances through either chemical or physical processes. This tasteless and odourless white powder is made from pure silicon dioxide, a combination of silicon and oxygen. Silicon dioxide is found virtually everywhere in nature – plants, animals and our bodies. Polisorb mixes with water, so it’s easy to prep and use.
The great thing about Polisorb is that it works like a magnet. It physically binds to harmful substances sitting in your digestive tract – toxins, allergens, bacteria, viruses and the like. Once its binding action is complete, it travels through your GI tract and pulls the toxins out with it. Silicon dioxide isn’t digested or metabolized, so there’s no trace of Polisorb in your body after its work is done. When paired with one of Detoxify’s herbal cleanses, you also replenish essential nutrients.
Stay Safe and Healthy This Season
Polisorb’s binding action makes it both an excellent digestive system clean out and detox for relieving an upset stomach, overindulgence, food-borne reactions or other situational digestive discomforts. It’s also safe for the whole family – free of gluten and GMOs plus common allergens like wheat, tree nuts, shellfish and dairy. No matter what’s on your dinner table this Thanksgiving, Polisorb can help support healthy digestion and keep you feeling great.
After attending Thanksgiving dinner, you will see flushing of fats and toxins. Weight loss experts say that fruit flushes contain fruits and other foods that are naturally flush with toxins due to high water and fiber content. The energy of favorite fruits, raw vegetables, lean protein and special protein shake is used in the three-day cleaning. “If you are an athlete and you need more nutrition than food alone, protein shakes are great. However, if you want to be ‘healthy’, stick to lean proteins like eggs, skinless poultry and fish.
Here You can See Top 10 Body Detox Tips
- Eat adequate amounts of fiber, including brown rice, and grow fresh fruits and vegetables regularly. Beets, radishes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, artichokes, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detox foods.
- By taking vitamin C, which helps produced in the body is called glutathione, that drives away toxins from the liver compound.
- In a day drink at least two quarts of water, it brings 32oz easily. Carry Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Water Bottle with you where you go!
- Keep the liver clean and safe by taking herbs like Dandelion root, Burdock and milk thistle and drinking green tea.
- Inhale deeply to allow more oxygen to circulate through your system.
- Change stress by prioritizing positive emotions.
- Practice hydrotherapy by taking a hot water bath for five minutes, with water flowing down your back. Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do these three times, and then go to bed for 30 minutes.
- Sweat in steam, so that your body removes waste through sweat.
- Dry-brush your skin or try a foot spa/foot bath to remove toxins through your pores. In natural product stores, special brushes are available.
- What is the important way to detoxify? “Exercise,” Bennett said. “Yoga or jumping-jumping is good. One hour every day.” Also try a martial arts-based exercise system called Qigong, which includes exercises specifically for detoxification or cleansing, and has many other activities with specific health benefits.
Consult your doctor before using any health remedies, including herbal medicines and natural remedies, and let them know if you have a severe medical condition or are taking any medications. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and not intended in any way as an alternative to medical advice.