Exercises and work outs are done not only for weight loss, but to build muscles and bone strength. To remain fit, one need not may go to gym, but can do it home as well. These daily work outs are the basic workouts specially for beginners.
Tips for workouts:
Start your workouts with passion and the ability to reach your goal.
Start with 5 reps in the beginning days and continue to 10-15 reps.
Take regular break in between the workouts.
Start with push ups, types of push ups and end with burpees and jumping jacks.
- Lie on the ground, with your face and palm facing the ground, feet under the hips.
- Keep your palm on the ground just like in a push up position and lift your knees on the ground and push your feet back. Feet should be exactly shoulder width, so that the position is stable.
- Lift you body in a push up position, tighten the body, so that hips, shoulders, ankle are connected in a straight line. Place the palm directly below the shoulders, chin about six inches infront of your body.
- Hold the position for 30-45 seconds, tighten the quads, abdomen and push through your palms 5. Keeping feet together and holding the position is a bigger challenge.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart,chest and back should be straight head facing straight . You can either keep your hands behind your head or hold palms tightly.
- Slowly bend your legs and start your exercise with sitting back with your hips, try to keep your back and head straight.
- When you feel the thighs are parallel to the ground, then come back to the normal position.
- While squatting, push your knees out, butt should be back and weight on heels. This completes one rep. Repeat this reps for 10-15 times.
- Lie down the ground with your face and body facing the ground, Keep your feet together, palms on the floor and shoulder width apart.
- Elbow is pointed towards toes, the balls of the feet touching the ground.
- Raise your body using arms with head straight and weight on chest, connecting a straight line from head to heels, contracting the abdomen and heels are sagging and again lie down the floor.
- This completes one rep and call it as single push up.
- Stand straight, with your chest up right, and shoulders back.
- Take a step backward with your feet apart of about 2-2.5 feet,lower your hips and bent your knees, untill it forms 90 degrees.
- Remember weight should be on heels.
- Again stand back to the original position with keeping the force on front foot. This completes one reverse lunge rep.
Jumping jack works on heart, lungs and on cadiovacular functioning. It can be done by one and all.
- Stand straight with head straight in between the shoulders. Shoulders should be back and down along the spine. See to it that shoulders are exactly below the feet facing upright.
- Bend your knees, jump a few inches off the ground with lifting arms overhead, by joining the handS at the same time.
- Stretch your legs, leave some space between the feet wider than shoulder as you lift your arms.
- Then close the feet and relax the arms returning to start again.
6.Single Leg Stand:
- Stand straight with your shoulder back and down with feet together.
- Lift one leg about 3-6 inches on the ground and stand without any support,the body should not be tilted. Again keep the leg back on the ground.
- Check the time, for how long you are standing on the ground.
- Repeat the process for 20-25 times 5.Through this lifting and standing behold, helps in hip abduction and balancing of body.
- Stand straight with your hands on hips, shoulders should be back and tight and your feet should be about 6 inches apart.
- Take a deep breath, put a step forward with one leg of about 2 to 2.5 feet and then bent on your knee, until knee forms 90 degree angle. Your weight should be on the heels,try to tap the knee on the floor.
- Exhale and Push up and come back to normal position, this completes one rep.
- Continue this rep process up to 10-15 reps
- Stand straight on the ground with abdomen core tight.
- Lower your body in sitting position and place your hands on the ground, with shoulder width apart.
- Keep your feet back and start the push up position,lower your chest and thighs on the ground to do a push up.
- After the push up, keep your feet back in the original position. Stand straight, jump in the air and clap hands by raising hands overhead.
- One rep is completed. Repeat this process for about 10-15 times.