As the night sky twinkles and your ladies’ group chat is abuzz with excitement, you know it’s time to step out of your comfort zone and get ready for a memorable night out with your besties. Picking the perfect outfit can be a daunting decision as you comb through your closet, trying to find a going-out outfit that’s comfortable enough to dance in for hours yet trendy enough to feel hip. From bold and edgy statement pieces to something classic and elegant, we’ve got you covered with the best looks. Get ready to unleash the nighttime glamour and rock on with your fabulous self with our 10 outfit ideas for a fun ladies’ night out.
- Jumpsuit with Statement Accessories — Get a jumpsuit in a classic black or rich, deep jewel tone for a sophisticated nighttime look. Pair your jumpsuit with eye-catching statement earrings, a sparkly clutch and sleek heels. It’s a chic and confident look that’s sure to impress your girlfriends and anyone else in the room.
- Midi Wrap Dress with Heels — There are so many ways to dress up or dress down the midi wrap dress. You can dress down the midi wrap dress by wearing flat, closed toe shoes or dress it up by wearing closed toe wedges or pumps. The wrap dress offers a timeless charm, perfect for a variety of body types since it accentuates your waist and flatters your figure. It’s effortlessly elegant, and all you need is a delicate necklace to complete the look.
- Tuxedo Dress and Heels — A tuxedo dress exudes both power and elegance. It’s a bold statement dress that can be paired with strappy heels and minimalist jewelry to offer a sophisticated and modern touch. It’s a fun twist on the usual dress or more formal pantsuit combo. It’s dressed up and formal without all the pretense.
- Silk Camisole with Jeans and a Blazer — If you’re looking for a night-out look that combines the best of both worlds, wear a tailored blazer over a silk camisole and jeans. The silky camisole, jeans and blazer combination strikes the perfect balance between casual and chic.
- Maxi Dress with Comfy Sandals — For a chic and casual night out look, wear a flowy maxi dress with comfortable sandals. A flowy maxi dress in a solid color or pretty print looks great with embellished sandals. It’s a glamorous choice if you want an outfit that will get you through the whole evening for dancing the night away.
- Off-the-Shoulder Top with Wide-Leg Pants — For the lady who dares to be bold, wear an off-the-shoulder top with wide-leg pants. Add on a chunky bracelet with color-block heels for an instant touch of sophistication. There are plenty of accessorizing opportunities when you wear a solid-colored top with solid-colored pants, so have fun by adding on statement jewelry, a stylish belt or a chic handbag to make this look your own.
- Lace Top, Pencil Skirt and Wedges — Sometimes, our nights out are impromptu nights out. You might be going from the office to your night out with barely any time to change in between. Try wearing a lace top with a pencil skirt and wedges that can take you from the office to your night out. The lace top can be layered with a cardigan or blazer as well.
- Blouse and Tailored Trousers — Pair tailored trousers with a sleek and flowy blouse in a luxurious fabric like silk or chiffon. Complete your look with a pendant necklace and flats for a comfortable and classy outfit. It’s a versatile choice that can suit a wide number of activities that you and your ladies end up doing. If you’re not quite sure where the night will end up, a blouse and tailored trousers are a solid choice.
- Culottes and a Graphic Tee — According to Who What Wear, culotte pants are knee-length trousers that are cut to closely resemble the appearance of skirt. This look first came up in the ’20s and was once referred to as a “split skirt.” Today, you’ll find culottes that land slightly below the knee with a very full bottom. Bring this look up to date by pairing your culottes with a fun graphic tee for a cool and casual ladies’ night out outfit. Slip into some espadrilles and add on a stylish hat for a trendy yet relaxed look.
- Sequin Top and Fitted Trousers — Be prepared to sparkle and shine all night long with a sequin top and tailored trousers. You can help balance out the glitz of this look by wearing neutral-toned accessories, including a clutch and lug sole heels.
The night may be drawing to a close, but you’re ready for wherever the night will take you. Whatever you have planned for ladies’ night, stay comfortable and fabulous all at the same time with comfortable wedge sandals. That way, you’ll be able to enjoy all the adventures without your feet aching by the end of the night. The world is your runway, and this night is your night to savor every moment.