TIPS FOR HEALTHY NAILS:
Nails reflect our overall health, which is why proper nail care is so important.
• Keep nails clean and dry.
• Moisturize your nails and cuticles
• Cut nails straight across.
• Choose the right nail care products
• Keep nails shaped and free of snags by filing with an emery board.
• Do not bite fingernails or remove the cuticle.
• Do not use your nails as a tool
• Trim toenails regularly. .
• When toenails are thick and difficult to cut, soak your feet in warm salt water.
• Avoid “digging out” ingrown toenails, especially if they are infected and sore.
• Wear shoes that fit properly.
• Wear flip flops at the pool and in public showers.
Here are the top 8 nail care products that you can use in 2023 to achieve healthy and beautiful nails:
1. OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
2. CND SolarOil Nail and Cuticle Care
3. Deborah Lippmann All About That Base CC Base Coat
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
5. Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
6. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
7. Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover
8. Duri Rejuvacote 1 Nail Growth System
• Pros or benefits to maintaining good nail care
1. Boost self- confidence.
2. Improves Hygiene
3. Prevents infections
4. Promotes Healthy Blood Circulation
5. Enhances Overall Appearances
6. Aesthetic Appeal
• HOW TO GROW LONG NAILS
1. Maintain Healthy Diet
2. Use cuticle oil daily
3. Keep moisturizing your nails
4. Try Natural Nail Polish
5. Avoid nail biting
6. Use Keratin Treatment
7. Avoid Toxic Nail polish
8. File your nails regularly
9. Nourish your nails
10. Practice good grooming.