Wearing makeup is a beautiful art, that every girl or women choose to do. While removing make up is the complexed and difficult task, which is not every one’s cup of tea.
Even for a small party, we apply mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and a light foundation. Generally every girl goes for face cleanser,for removing make up which is one of the biggest mistake every one is doing and at the end of the they will have make up stripes on their faces left out, making your face dull and uncomplexed. Remove makeup thoroughly and then only go for face cleansing. Instead of using the high price and high rated chemicals and cleansers, why don’t you try these simple home remedy makeup hacks to remove makeup.
Simple Make up Remover Remedies.
Coconut oil or olive oil : Coconut oil or olive oil works wonders for removing makeup. Generally a cleanser, cleanses the face but does not removes the dirt, make up or blemishes the face. Make up is usually made up of oils. ‘Oils remove oils’, so in this case coconut or olive oil works miraculously in removing of make up.the fatty acids present in oil penetrates the skin and moisturizes too.
- Take a cotton ball or face pad.
- Dip it in little amount of oil.
- Wipe your face neatly and entirely.
- After the make up is removed, clean your face with cleanser.
Witch hazel and olive oil :
Everyone’s skin does not go with coconut oil or with some other oils. After repetitive uses, you will get to know, whether it is showing any changes or not. But witch hazel is one such which suits every skin type.
- Take a 3 tbsp of alcoholic free witch hazel oil and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take a cotton ball or facial pad and wipe it on the make up.
- Gently clean with cleanser.
Remover Balm :
Make up remover balm is the balm which is prepared at home itself. It gives 100% results as it is the combination of olive or jojoba oil and beeswax.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive or jojoba oil and 1 tbsp of beeswax.
- Melt the wax in the hot olive oil.
- Pour the oil in container and let it harden.
- Take a facial pad or cotton ball, extract the balm and apply it on the face to remove makeup.
- Wash your face cleanser.
Cucumber paste :
Person suffering from acne or pimple sometimes its, painful for them to remove make up. But a dab of cucumber soothes the skin and removing makeup as well.
- Take a cucumber.
- Make it a paste with the blender.
- Add some olive oil.
- Apply it on the face, which relieves giving you a relaxable skin.
Milk hydrates, retains the moisture skin and at the same time cleanse your face.
- Take a small bowl of milk add 2 tsp of olive or almond oil.
- Take a cotton ball dip in the solution and gently wipe the face.
- Use a cleanser to clean your face.
Honey and Baking soda :
Honey nourishes, cleanses the face and baking soda exfoliates the face.
- Take 3 tsp of honey add 2 pinches of baking soda.
- Mix it well and apply it to the face.
- It removes make up automatically.
- Do not rub harsh on the face Wash your face with cleanser.
well, you heard it right. Yogurt is the rich content of lactic acid, protein, fat , which detoxify and cleanses your face.
- Take a plain yogurt.
- Add a tsp of olive oil and lemon.
- Dab a cotton ball and apply on the face.
- Gently rub on the face in circular motion.
- Wash off with cold water.
Aloevera and Honey :
- Take equal proportions of honey and aloevera gel.
- Add 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Make it a solution by using blender.
- Apply it on the face and gently wipe for 2-5 mins.
- This removes make up and then wash off with cool water.
Baby oil and baby wipes :
Make up can be removed with baby oil easily. As baby oil does not have those harsh chemicals, it will give a soothing effect leaving your face moist and hydrated.
- Take a baby wiper and dab it in the baby oil.
- simply wipe your make up.
- Use a baby soap for cleansing that is an added advantage.
Bottom line :
Instead of opting for high chemical based make up removers available in market, try to use the natural home made removers. while trying to use coconut oil or any other oil, check yourself whether it suits your skin type.